5 Of The Most Popular Dragon Ball Z Films IN jAPAN
In celebration of the release of Dragon Ball Super: Broly this month, Toei held a poll of favorite Dragon Ball films according to fans in Japan. Fans can choose from 19 different films in the Dragon Ball Z series to choose one of the best movies.
Surprisingly, the main choice is not the latest film or even starring popular characters like Frieza. However, the one chosen by Japanese audiences was a film that introduced Gogeta in the anime, Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn. In the film, Goku and Vegeta must unite in order to be strong enough to defeat the demon Janemba.
- The Latest Disney Films Will Meet Star Lord Casts And Spiderman
- Pinocchio Movie Tom Hanks Will Play As Pinocchio’s Father
Gogeta’s character has now reappeared for the first time since 23 years ago at Dragon Ball Super: Broly. While Dragon Ball: Battle of Gods is in second place thanks to the popularity of Beerus and Whis followed by the film Dragon Ball Z: Broly – The Legendary Super Saiyan in third place.
Here are 5 of the most popular Dragon Ball Z films:
- Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods
- Dragon Ball Z: Broly – The Legendary Super Saiyan
- Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’
- Dragon Ball Z: The Return of Cooler
The appearance of Gogeta and Broly is something that the anime fans have been waiting for when they see it from the poll above. According to YOU, which is the most interesting Dragon Ball Z movie?