After launching Y7 Pro (2019) and P Smart (2019), it turns out that Huawei has just released its newest entry-level smartphone called Y5 Lite.
Although it has low hardware specifications, Huawei promises smooth performance because the Y5 Lite is equipped with the Android Oreo Go Edition operating system.
With the presence of this operating system makes Huawei Y5 Lite become one of the Android Go smartphones that are present in 2018. Android Oreo Go Edition itself is a Lite operating system from standard Android that has been optimized to run on smartphones with low hardware specifications, especially on devices with 512MB RAM or 1GB.
Even Google has provided a variety of Lite or Go versions of applications that are efficient in consuming battery power and internal storage from Huawei Y5 Lite, such as YouTube Go, Maps Go, Go Files, and many more.
In terms of hardware, this smartphone has been equipped with the MediaTek MT6739 Quad-core chipset, 1 GB RAM, and 16 GB of internal storage that can be added 256 GB microSD. In my opinion, the internal storage capacity is felt lacking for current applications and documents so that Huawei Y5 Lite users can add microSD with a large enough capacity.
While the battery has a large enough capacity to reach 3020 mAh. With the low power consumption of hardware and the efficiency of the Android Oreo Go Edition, the battery will last longer.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
Furthermore, the rear camera from Huawei Y5 Lite only reaches 8 MP with the f / 2.0 aperture and LED Flash. While the front camera has a 5 MP resolution with an aperture of f / 2.2 which can accommodate selfies or video calls.
Huawei Y5 Lite itself has followed the current trend by using a 5.45-inch screen that is Full HD + resolution (1440 x 720 pixels) and has an 18: 9 ratio that meets the front. But this smartphone has no bangs at all so that the upper bezel feels wide.
This smartphone is also equipped with micro USB ports, WiFi and Bluetooth. Huawei Y5 Lite itself will be sold in the Philippines and Pakistan with low prices reaching the US $104.