Move Contacts from iPhone to Android Automatically
Moving Contacts from iPhone to Android – On this occasion, I will give a tutorial on how to Move Contacts from iPhone to Android. If you currently have contacts that want to be moved from your iPhone to Android, it should be done automatically. Moving by the manual method is not recommended because it is inefficient and drains quietly.
Imagine if there were 100 more contacts on the iPhone that you wanted to move, would you move them one by one, of course not? Surely you will find a way to automatically move all existing contacts. But apparently, not a few who do not know how to Move Contacts from iPhone to Android automatically.
|image via youtube|
Even if we understand the features that exist on the smartphone whether it’s on the iPhone or on Android, we certainly will not be confused when you want to make contact transfers.
On the iPhone for example, there has been provided the choice of export and import of contacts whether it’s moving inside the cellphone itself or outside. As with Android, there is definitely a feature of import and export contacts. This feature already exists from generation to generation ranging from the type of handphone to becoming a smartphone.
Now, this time I will not go any further, for that, let us go into the full discussion, namely how to move contacts from iPhone to Android automatically and efficiently without draining, especially having to move them one by one:
Note: In the next step we need a PC or laptop to access I cloud and google contacts so, make sure you have provided it.
Move Contacts from iPhone to Android
- First, on the iPhone, you open the settings and then select Password & Accounts.
- Next, you select iCloud.
- Then make sure the Contacts option is in the On position.
- Then you access the www.icloud.com site from your PC or Laptop. Then you log in by entering your I cloud user and password. Then you select the Contacts menu.
- Next, you will see a list of contacts that you have saved on your iPhone. Then press Ctrl + A on the keyboard to select all existing contacts.
- Next, you see in the lower left corner there is a gear icon. You click on the icon then select Export vCard. Then all the contacts you selected will be downloaded in the .vcf file format.
- Okay, now you open the link: contacts.google.com from the PC. Then you log in with your Gmail account that is connected to an Android account. Then you will see a display, then search and click on the Import contacts option.
- Next, you are looking for the export results from iCloud, which is in the vcf file format and then upload it to Google Contacts. If so, you will see a contact list from your iPhone.
- Then on an Android smartphone, you open Settings and then select Account and backup. Then select Accounts.
- Then select/add the Google account that you just opened, namely on Google contacts. Then select Sync account.
- Then make sure Contacts is active.
- Now if you have activated the Contacts option, then you can immediately check in your contacts. Then the contact will appear from your iPhone.
Easy isn’t it? That was the way to Automatically Move Contacts from iPhone to Android. Make sure you pay attention to the step by step above carefully so there are no obstacles. Hopefully, the above article is useful and I wish you good luck!
Read Also :
How to Create a Border Light around the Android Phone Screen – Today we will discuss how to make a Border Light around the Android Phone Screen. The purpose of installing Border Light is that the display of your smartphone is more interesting because there is a kind of lamp that flickers around your smartphone screen. We don’t need to buy or install lights around the screen, but we just need to install an application that can bring up the Border Light…
There are many problems that can haunt computer users, including laptops. And one of them is the failure to enter Bootable (Operating System).
This problem also has many types and conditions. One of them, there is a stop at a condition and the message “Reboot and Select proper Boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected Boot device” appears.
Most sites now arrange to have videos that play automatically when they open. This makes them heavy with weak signal conditions.
It feels annoying if suddenly the browser immediately plays the video on a site page, without being asked. Data bandwidth consumption will go up immediately for buffering.
Especially if the speaker or earphone is being adjusted at maximum volume, of course, it can be surprising. Is there a way to prevent video content from being played automatically by the browser?
After upgrading to MIUI 10, many users are confused to find the location of the settings to display the operator name in the smartphone status bar. Then, where is the arrangement located?
Like Google, which always improves the Android system by launching a new Android version, Xiaomi is also very diligent in launching updates for its special system, MIUI…
Microsoft forces Windows 10 users to automatically update Windows automatically without giving them the option to easily disable it. This is quite troublesome because, in addition to spending internet quota, the update installation process sometimes takes a long time (when it will turn off the laptop/computer)…
When paying attention to friends accessing their Facebook account and also talking with several relations about Facebook, the author realized that not many people took the time to find out or even try with Facebook settings as the normal writer did…
Confused that I can’t enter the Google Play Store because when I open the application an error appears such as Connection Time out, No Connection (no connection), Check your connection (check connection), etc.?
The DistributedCOM error with ID 10016 is an error message that often appears since the existence of the Windows OS 8. An error can occur if an application starts the DCOM server but does not have permission to run it…