Galaxy M21, M31, and M41 specifications were revealed — After the success of the Galaxy M10, Galaxy M20, and Galaxy M30 in various countries, Samsung is now reportedly developing a new Galaxy M smartphone series.
Unmitigated, there are 3 new Galaxy M smartphone series consisting of Galaxy M21, Galaxy M31, and Galaxy M41. These three smartphones have different hardware specifications.
First, the Samsung Galaxy M21 will use the Exynos 9609 Octa-Core 2.2 GHz chipset. At first glance, this middle-class chipset made by Samsung has also been used by Motorola One Action smartphones.
To compensate for the capabilities of the chipset, 4 GB of RAM has also been presented in this smartphone. From the camera sector, the Galaxy M21 will use two rear cameras that have a combination of a 24 MP primary camera and a 5 MP secondary camera (depth sensor) to produce bokeh (blurred background) photos with a constant.
Furthermore, the Galaxy M31 has higher hardware specifications because it will use a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 Octa-Core chipset with powerful performance and battery-saving thanks to 11nm process technology.
Chipset made by Qualcomm has been used by Xiaomi Mi A3 which is a middle-class smartphone. Interestingly, the Galaxy M31 will also use 6 GB of RAM so that it can compensate for the capabilities of the Snapdragon chipset.
Following current trends, the Galaxy M31 will have three rear cameras that have a 48 MP primary camera configuration, a 5 MP secondary camera, and a 12 MP ultra-wide camera. The presence of this ultra-wide camera allows users to take photos with a large area.
Finally, the Samsung Galaxy M41 uses the Exynos 9630 Octa-Core chipset which has a higher performance than the other two Galaxy M smartphones. 6 GB RAM will also be embedded in this one smartphone.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Launched, With 8GB of RAM and 3 Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
Matter of photography, the Galaxy M41 has an attractive camera strength because it is equipped with three rear cameras consisting of a 64 MP main camera, a 12 MP ultra-wide camera, and a 5 MP secondary camera.
Embedding 64 MP camera resolution on a smartphone is arguably quite new. In fact, reality has also just introduced a smartphone with four rear cameras that also have a resolution of 64 MP.
Both the Samsung Galaxy M41 and the Quad-Camera realm will both use the ISOCELL Bright GW1 sensor made by Samsung that can produce photos up to 64 MP resolution.
For those of you who can’t wait for the 3 Galaxy M smartphones, you have to wait a long time because it is rumored that all the new Samsung smartphones will be launched in 2020.