OPPO Reno2 Z uses a 48 MP camera and MediaTek Helio P90
OPTIC AXCESS — Now Reno Z has officially had its successor named OPPO Reno2 Z. This smartphone comes with an attractive camera performance and capability.
Reno2 Z is equipped with a MediaTek Helio P90 Octa-Core 2.2 GHz 2.2nm process technology. This time the OPPO Reno2 Z has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage that can be added by microSD.
To make the performance of this smartphone more powerful when running applications and games, OPPO has also embedded Hyper Boost 2.0, Frame Boost, and Touch Boost features in it.
Almost the same as OPPO Reno2 and Reno2 F, this smartphone uses a 4,000 mAh battery capacity and has support for fast battery charging VOOC 3.0 Flash Charge.
From the camera side, this smartphone has been equipped with four rear cameras that have a combination of 48 MP camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 8 MP ultra-wide camera, 2 MP monochrome camera, and 2 MP secondary camera.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Launched, With 8GB of RAM and 3 Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
- Galaxy M21, M31, and M41 specifications were revealed.
The combination of the main camera between monochrome and secondary cameras, allows users to produce photos with a monochrome or bokeh background (blurred background) quickly and easily.
Users can also produce photos with a wide area up to 119 degrees thanks to the presence of an ultra-wide camera behind it. While the front camera has a resolution of 16 MP and uses a standard Rising Camera system.
Thanks to the use of the Rising Camera system, the screen is able to meet the front without the presence of bangs or punch holes. In addition, the screen has a width of 6.53 inches with Full HD resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels), AMOLED technology, and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 scratch-resistant glass.
OPPO Reno2 Z fingerprint sensor is already on the screen because it uses AMOLED technology. While the Face Unlock feature also supports this smartphone so that it is able to unlock the screen using only the face.
OPPO Reno2 Z also has two SIM cards, 4G-LTE network support, WiFi, Bluetooth, and ColorOS 6.1 based on the Android 9 Pie operating system. This smartphone has a price that reaches 30,000 Rupees or around $418.