OPTICXCESS — How to Check Type Xiaomi Android Easily. With so many types of smartphones that have been released to date, sometimes some people feel curious about how to check the Xiaomi HP type to find out for sure.
For that, for those of you who are curious about checking the type of smartphone or cellphone Xiaomi, you can see the information as follows.
How to Check Type Xiaomi Android Easily Through About Phone
- From the home screen of your Xiaomi cellphone, you can choose the Settings application
- Then, you can open the About Phone menu at the top
- On that page, you will see a lot of information about your smartphone
- Look for a category that says Model Number, which will show the type of Xiaomi phone
- In this menu, you can also see the MIUI version up to smartphone specifications
- Close the page if you have recorded it
This method is arguably quite easy especially when HP is in the grip. You can check with just a few steps directly in the Xiaomi mobile phone.
How to Check Type Xiaomi Android Easily with See it at the Sales Box
This method is the easiest to do to check the type of Xiaomi cellphone because it can be seen immediately without the hassle of holding a smartphone first.
- First, you can search for boxes that are sold at the same time as the cellphone
- Once obtained, then you can immediately see the type of writing of the smartphone (usually the name Xiaomi series or HP type will be seen with big sign)
- After knowing the type, then you can use this type to check the full specifications of your Xiaomi smartphone
- Of the two methods, it is indeed using the easiest method. But if you want to know the type of Xiaomi mobile phone more accurately, then the second way is a more appropriate choice.
Last, How to Check Type Xiaomi Android Easily With CPU-Z app
Download and install CPU-Z app then open. Go to the Device section and here, you can find any information about your device.
If you have other ways to check Xiaomi’s cellphone type then write it down in the comments column below. In your opinion, is the way to check Xiaomi’s type of mobile very easy to do?