OPTIC AXCESS — In 2019, it seems that Samsung continues to launch its newest smartphone starting from the lower class to the upper class.
Interestingly, today Samsung officially launched its newest smartphone called Galaxy A90 5G. As a premium smartphone, the Galaxy A90 5G is equipped with attractive hardware specifications and features.
This smartphone runway is entrusted to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Octa-Core 2.84 GHz chipset which has super speeding performance thanks to the use of efficient 7nm process technology.
Meanwhile, RAM with a choice of 6 GB or 8 GB and 128 GB of internal storage is believed to be a companion of the high-performance chipset made by Qualcomm. Samsung also presents a MicroSD slot up to 512 GB in 6 GB RAM variants.
While the 8 GB RAM variant cannot be added microSD. The 4,500 mAh battery that is present in this device is claimed to be able to last a full day in normal use.
25W Fast Charging feature has also been present on this device so that it allows battery charging to run super fast. For the screen has a width of 6.7 inches with Full HD + resolution (2400 x 1080 pixels), Super AMOLED technology, and Infinity-U design.
This Infinity-U design makes the Galaxy A90 5G have a full screen on the front with waterdrop-shaped bangs. Thanks to the use of Super AMOLED technology, the Galaxy A90 5G fingerprint sensor can be embedded in the screen.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Launched, With 8GB of RAM and 3 Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
- Galaxy M21, M31, and M41 specifications were revealed.
- OPPO Reno2 Z uses a 48 MP camera and MediaTek Helio P90
- LG Q70 Launched with 4000 mAh Battery and Snapdragon 675
- HUAWEI MediaPad M6 Turbo Released! Feature 6GB RAM and 6100mAh Battery
Unlike the Galaxy A80 which allows the rear camera to be the front camera, the Galaxy A90 5G uses a standalone front camera that is separate from the back camera.
The front camera of this device is on its bangs with a resolution of 32 MP (aperture f / 2.0) which is able to produce selfies with a smooth face thanks to the presence of AI Beauty features.
While the three rear cameras have a 48 MP main camera configuration, a 5 MP secondary camera, and an 8 MP ultra-wide camera. To make users able to produce better photos, Samsung has embedded features Super Steady, Scene Optimizer, Flaw Detector, and Live Focus on the default camera application.
Not to forget, support for 5G networks, WiFi, Bluetooth, and Android 9.0 Pie with the OneUI scout interface is already present in it. Unfortunately, Samsung has not announced the official price of this smartphone, but the Galaxy A90 5G will be sold in South Korea first on September 4, 2019.