OPTICXCESS — Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 10Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is a flagship smartphone that is now popular in various countries.
The screen of the Samsung Note 10 has a width of 6.3 inches which has a thin bezel on the front so that users feel very wide when playing games, editing documents, viewing photos, or watching videos.
If there is content that you like or maybe just want to just save it, you can use the screenshot feature that is very fast to capture what is being displayed on the screen. But some users may not know how to screenshot on the Samsung Note 10.
For that, you can see several methods as follows.
Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 10
Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 With Physical Button Combinations
- Determine the area that you want to save
- After the area is determined, then you can press the volume down and power buttons simultaneously for a few moments
- Wait until the shutter sound is heard and the screen flashes indicating that the screenshot has been successfully taken
- Later the screenshot will appear immediately in the notification menu or Gallery application
In fact, almost all Android smartphones can use physical key combinations to make screenshots. In my opinion, this method is easy to do because we do not need to make arrangements in the Settings menu first.
Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Using the Palm Hand Feature
- For this method, you must first activate the feature in the application or Settings menu
- On the Settings page, you can choose Advanced Feature
- Next, you can enable Palm swipe to capture on the Advanced Feature page
- Once active, you can immediately search for the area to be screenshot
- If the area is selected, then you can close your fingers and palms like a knife and directly rub or swipe the screen from left to right
- You will see a flashing screen and a shutter sound indicating that the screenshot has been successfully taken
- You can directly visit the Gallery application or access the notification menu to see the screenshot image.
This feature is very common for Samsung middle and upper-class smartphones. You could say this one way can be faster than using a physical key combination. However, you have to make settings before the feature is active.
Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy Note 10 With Air Command S Pen
- You can find the area to be screenshot first
- Next, you can eject the S Pen from the Galaxy Note 10
- After S Pen exits, the Air Command menu will appear on the smartphone screen
- In the Air Command menu, you can choose Screen Write
- As usual, the shutter sound will be heard and the screen will flash to indicate that the screenshot has been successful
- You can directly access the screenshot image results in the Gallery application or view it in the notification menu
This feature is only owned by Samsung devices equipped with S Pen. This third method is not as fast as the first and second ways. But the way this one is quite interesting to do.