Drinking plain water can indeed reduce fatigue and headaches which are a sign of dehydration. But if you get bored with plain water, there’s no harm in making drinks that are more nutritious with lower levels of calories and sugar than fruit juices and energy drinks. Here are some infused water recipes that are worth a try.
1. Lemon and Ginger
When it’s the flu season, in order to prevent it while reducing the risk of catching a cold, infused water from a mixture of water with lemon and ginger is worth considering. Moreover, for those who travel and easily feel nauseated and drunk, this herb can be taken as a natural remedy.
- Prepare a pan, pour 6 cups of water into it.
- Juice from 2 fresh lemons can be added to it as well as chunks of ginger which have been peeled and cleaned.
- Heat until it boils first, after that cover and reduce the heat of the stove.
- Wait for about 10 minutes before lifting.
- It can be drunk in warm or cold conditions, especially with ice.
- If you want it to taste sweeter, replace the lemon with regular oranges.
2. Mint and Watermelon
According to the results of the study, before exercising regularly drinking watermelon juice can reduce the risk of muscle pain and also accelerate the heartbeat the next day. Instead of consuming energy drinks, there are drinks for natural sports in the form of infused water.
- Prepare ½ cup pieces of watermelon that have been separated from the seeds only.
- Also, prepare mint that has been chopped but still in fresh condition as much as 1 tablespoon.
- Put the two ingredients that have been cut into 600 ml bottles, and fill with as much water.
- Put it in the refrigerator overnight before tomorrow can be drunk cold before exercise.
3. Sage, Pineapple, and Raspberry
For other infused water, you can also use sage, which is an herbal plant where the leaves are most often used as a cooking spice or also as medicine. Together with pineapple and raspberries, this infused water will help be a way to deal with stress and support relaxation at home.
- Prepare only 2 pieces of sage leaves, along with also ¼ cup pieces of pineapple, and also crushed raspberries by ¼ cup as well.
- Put all of these ingredients into a container that has been filled with 500 ml of water.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours; but if in a hurry, put it in the freezer and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Drink slowly and feel the effects of serotonin being released so that the heart and mind are much better and calmer.
4. Oranges, Strawberries, and Pineapple
Another infused water that you can try to make at home is to use fresh, high vitamin C fruits that are definitely preferred, such as a combination of pineapple, orange, and strawberries. Drinking it will help be a way to increase endurance so that our physical body is always in shape and protected from various diseases.
- Provide approximately 2 to 2.5 liters of water first.
- Put in it a cup of strawberries that have been cut into pieces, as well as 2 oranges that have been peeled and chopped, and not to forget the pineapple 1 cup that has been diced.
- Put it in the fridge, wait for it to cool for about 2 hours to enjoy it.
5. Mint, Lemon, and Cucumber
Other freshness of infused water can be obtained by combining cucumber, mint leaves and lemon you know. For stomach feels full and feels like gassing due to high sodium food, eating too much or PMS symptoms, try drinking this one infused water mixture.
- Provide approximately 2.5 liters of water in a container first.
- Add 2 slices of lemon, as well as ½ chopped cucumber, and 10 fresh mint leaves (cut them first if desired).
- Do not forget, also follow with 2 teaspoon pieces of ginger according to your wishes and tastes.
- Cover the container after all ingredients have been added, can be drunk warm, cold, or using ice cubes.
Infused water has many uses that are beneficial to health, right? Coupled with how to make it super easy and natural ingredients that are easy to get, try immediately at home and get ready to be more healthy and fit.