OPTICXCESS — AMD Radeon Releases New Driver. There is another update for AMD’s latest VGA driver, namely Adrenalin 19.12.1. And apparently, this latest driver is arguably ready to support the new GPU Radeon RX 5300M. Although in the release notes, the manufacturer gave a number of major improvements to several problems in the RX 5700 series.
Radeon Software Adrenalin 19.12.1 itself was officially released yesterday or rather December 2, 2019. And this driver certainly could be your solution that is still having problems with your graphics card, especially for the RX 5700 series.
AMD Radeon Releases New Driver
In the driver release notes, there are several important points, including the following:
Core Support: Radeon RX 5300M
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may experience stutter in some games at 1080p or lower settings.
- Some Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products may crash when switching to the desktop when playing The Outer Worlds ™.
- Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products that sometimes experience loss of display or loss of video signal during gameplay.
- Performance Metrics Overlay that can cause stutter or screen flickering in some applications.
- Switching HDR can cause system instability during gameplay when Radeon ReLive is activated.
- AMD Radeon VII, which can sometimes experience a high memory clock when idle or when on the desktop.
- Performance Metrics Overlay can report incorrect use of VRAM.
- Running Radeon Overlay can cause the game to lose focus or be minimized when HDR is activated in Windows®
Now, if you have the constraints mentioned in the release notes, then you can try the Adrenalin 19.12.1 software by downloading directly through this link, as well as much more complete details about the release notes.