OPTICXCESS – How to Change Fonts for Realme 6 and 6 Pro
Realme 6 and 6 Pro were officially released to the market, but Realme still hasn’t presented a Font change feature in the Android 10-based realme UI system on its devices.
If you pay attention, the Realme UI interface has a concept of simplicity. Interestingly, each icon consists of no more than three colors giving it a simple but beautiful impression.
In addition, the realmE UI developers present several interesting features and various utilities compared to the Android system in general, except for the font change feature.
Through its official forum, there is no certainty from Realme when it will bring the font change feature in the next system update.
However, one of the moderators on the Realme forum provided a solution that can be tried while waiting for the feature to come officially. Here’s how to Change Fonts for Realme 6 and 6 Pro.
How to Change Fonts for Realme 6 and 6 Pro
- Prepare the font you want to use in advance, it can be downloaded from DaFont.com.
- Then download the OFont Indonesia application and APK Editor then installs it on your Realme device.
- After the application is installed, change the region to Myanmar (Required), then adjust the time zone according to the respective regions. *
- Open the APK Editor application, select the Select Apk From App option
- Then find and select OFont Indonesia then select the Simple Edit option (FILE REPLACEMENT)
- From that page, go to the assets folder then open the fonts folder
- Tap the Edit menu next to the zawgyitai.ttf file
- Then look for the font that was downloaded earlier
- Finally, press the save button next to the edit button
- Wait a few moments, and don’t close APK Editor immediately when the process is complete.
- Now open device Settings and go to Application Management
- Look for OFont Indonesia and select Delete
- Reopen the APK Editor, then tap the Install button and follow the steps described.
- If so, open Settings again and go to the Screen & Brightness section, then enable Supporting Dai Characters.
- For information, for those of you who don’t know how to change the region and time zone of your device, you can change both in the Settings Menu.
To change the region, go to Settings → select Language and Region → enter the Region section. Meanwhile, to change the time zone, please open Settings → enter Additional Settings → select Date and time.
So, that was how to Change Fonts for Realme 6 and 6 Pro. You can also apply this method to all other types of Realme HP.
May be useful!