OPTICXCESS — How to Block WhatsApp Groups
You must be very familiar with the best chat application on this one, right? WhatsApp is basically one of the best applications that already has the most users compared to other chat applications.
You could say, almost all smartphones have an application that has an identical green color installed.
In the WhatsApp application, you will find lots of interesting features to discuss, starting from the video call feature, voice call, chat group, and others.
Now when talking about the group chat feature, of course you’ve used it, right? Because this one feature has enormous benefits for users.
It is in this feature that you can chat with fellow communities more easily.
We will probably have lots of groups on WhatsApp such as family groups, school alumni, campus alumni, work groups, and hobby groups.
At first chatting and sharing in this group was quite fun, but over time the messages from the incoming groups would pile up and never stop.
Read Also : Whatsapp Account Blocked How to Move It
In fact, not infrequently the messages sent by group members become unimportant and off topic, this is when we might feel annoyed and annoyed.
The existence of groups on WhatsApp sometimes also interferes with our productivity at work, because messages from groups are timeless.
So don’t be surprised if some people want to delete or block the existence of groups on their WhatsApp account.
But the problem is, you don’t know how to block the annoying WhatsApp group.
No need to worry, on this occasion we will share the newest easy WhatsApp group blocking trick [year]. Let’s look at the steps below.
How to Block WhatsApp Groups
The following is how to easily block WhatsApp Groups:
- The first to Block WhatsApp Groups step you have to do is open the WhatsApp application on your cellphone.
- If so, look for the WhatsApp group that you want to block.
- When you find it, you can immediately press and hold a few seconds right on the WhatsApp group.
- Later several menu options will appear at the top right.
- Just select the menu with the speaker icon scratched off. This is a menu that functions to mute notifications.
- You will then be asked to choose how long you want to block the WhatsApp group notification.
- The options are 1 day, 1 month, or 1 year.
- If you want to block WhatsApp group notifications, select Ok and WhatsApp group notifications will be blocked immediately.
Not only block WhatsApp notifications, you can also leave the WhatsApp group.
It’s very easy, you only need to follow the steps below,
- First, please open the WhatsApp application on your cellphone first.
- If you have already looked for the WhatsApp group that you will block.
- Press and hold a few seconds for the WhatsApp group, then several menu options will appear.
- Just select the three vertical dots icon menu in the upper right corner. If you have chosen Exit Group or Exit Group.
- You will then receive a confirmation whether you really want to leave the group or not.
- If so, immediately press the Ok option.
As additional information, we will also share with you the easy tips for blocking WhatsApp contacts. Let’s see the tutorial here!
Read Also : Send WhatsApp Messages Without Save Contact
- Open the WhatsApp application on your cellphone. If you have tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Click the Settings menu or Settings. When you have clicked directly on the Account menu.
- Select Privacy and scroll down until you find the Blocked Contact menu.
- Click the menu and press the add icon in the upper right corner. Just enter the list of contact names you want to block.
- If you have press Ok.
This is the information we can share about How to Block WhatsApp Groups.
Hopefully it can be useful and inspiring.