OPTICXCESS — How to Delete Contacts on iPhone
The contacts application from iPhone has not changed much even until the latest iOS version. Although actually the appearance of the contacts application is quite easy to use, there is one thing that always annoys us, namely that we cannot delete several contacts at once.
Deleting contacts one by one would take a lot of time.
However, if we have a PC, then the process will be much easier to delete some contacts via iCloud on a Mac or PC.
But for those who don’t have it, third-party applications on the App Store are the answer. Here we will explain how to delete contacts on iPhone, either via iCloud or by application.
How to Delete Contacts on iPhone
How to Delete iPhone Contacts with iCloud
We assume that the contacts you have are stored in the same iCloud account for your devices such as iOS and macOS. By using iCloud, changes that we make on one device will also cause changes on other devices on the same account.
For example, when we replace someone’s email with iCloud on the MacBook, that person’s email will also change on the iPhone that has our iCloud account.
Read Also : Move Photos from iPhone to Windows Laptop
The first step to delete contacts using iCloud is to open a browser then go to iCloud.com and log in using your Apple ID.
- After that select Contacts.
- Holding down the Control key on the keyboard, start selecting the contact you want to delete.
- Select multiple contacts that you want to delete.
- After that click the Settings icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Select Delete.
Then confirm to select Delete and the contact you selected will be deleted.
How to Delete Contacts with Applications
Using the iCloud method does require that we have a PC or laptop. Even though there are many laptop brands on the market, not everyone has them. Therefore, here we have also provided a way to delete some contacts on the iPhone with the help of applications in the App Store.
Read Also : Best iPhone Camera Applications
You can use the Groups application or Delete Contacts +, In this Post we will use the Groups application.
- First, download the Groups application on your iPhone.
- After that open the Groups application.
- Give access to contacts when Groups ask your permission.
- Select All Contacts on the option in Groups.
- Just press the little circle next to the contact you want to delete until there is a check mark.
- Press Choose Action at the top of the application.
- Delete contacts on iPhone with Groups
- Select Delete contacts…
- Select Remove from my iPhone! to confirm deleting the contact you have selected.
How to Delete All Contacts on iPhone
If you find that you want to delete all contacts on your iPhone, then the method is quite easy and can be done directly with your iPhone.
- First open Settings.
- Select iCloud.
- In the iCloud menu, you will see Contacs active, just press or slide it off.
- After that select Delete from My iPhone
That’s how to delete contacts on iPhone either using iCloud or with an app. Many people of course expect Apple to immediately “upgrade” their contacts application so that users can immediately delete some contacts through the application directly.