OPTICXCESS — How to Display Internet Speed on Asus
How do you display internet speed on an Asus cellphone? – When using a cellphone to surf, we certainly want to know how fast our connection is, especially when downloading or uploading a file that is quite large.
This is useful for monitoring whether our connection is smooth or not, because if the connection is slow and we are still downloading or uploading large files, of course the time needed will be very long.
Some cellphone brands have included a built-in feature to bring up this internet speed sign at the top of the status bar, but some other brands don’t. Unfortunately the Asus cellphone doesn’t have this feature as a default application, so to display the internet speed indicator we need to install additional applications from the PlayStore.
But don’t worry, even though displaying internet speed on a Samsung cellphone without an application can’t be done, we can still use a pretty good application from the PlayStore. Below are some applications that are lightweight and have quite complete features.
How to Display Internet Speed on Asus
Internet Speed Meter – Glitterz Inc
The best application to display internet speed on the first Asus cellphone is the Internet Speed Meter from Glitterz Inc.
The features are quite complete, we can do many things with this application, from displaying internet speed alerts in the notification bar and status bar, testing internet connection speed on Asus cellphones, to viewing quota usage statistics from time to time.
You can download the Internet Speed Meter application for free on Playstore. This application is quite light and doesn’t take up much memory. We can use this application on all Asus cellphone brands whose Android OS is 4.0 and above.
The advantages of Internet Speed Meter Glitterz Inc for Asus cellphones:
- Bring up the internet speed alert in the status bar
- Can display the internet speed indicator in the notification bar
- The floating widget feature can be placed anywhere on the Asus cellphone screen
- Can modify the color, theme, and font size
- There is a feature to monitor Wi-Fi signal strength
- View quota usage on each application
- Speed test to test internet connection speed
- Monitor internet quota usage every day
- Can be used without root
Cons of Glitterz Inc Internet Speed Meter:
- Ads in this app appear too often
- Only a few seconds have asked for a rating, and this rating continues to appear until we give it
- Internet speed indicators sometimes don’t appear in certain Ausus types, especially those with outdated Androids.
How to display internet speed on the Asus cellphone status bar:
After the application is installed, open the application > enter Settings by pressing the gear button > select Floating Widget > Enable Widget > On
How to bring up internet speed on Asus cellphone notifications:
Enter Settings by pressing the gear button > Notification > Enable Notification> On
How to make a floating widget on the screen:
Enter Settings by pressing the gear button > Floating Widget > See the Display Options section > uncheck Only StatusBar Widget.
This will make the widget no longer in the status bar, but in position in the screen.
Using Internet Speed Meter Lite – DynamicApps
The next application for viewing internet bandwidth speeds on Asus cellphones is Internet Speed Meter Lite from DynamicApps.
This application can run smoothly on almost all Asus cellphone brands, including those that are old or dotted while still using Android 4.0 and above.
This internet meter is a fairly lightweight application and can be used to monitor real-time internet speed on your cellphone. A quite useful feature is the statistics on quota usage in table form over the last 30 days.
This feature is quite useful for those of you who want to save money using internet quota. So every day we can find out how much internet quota we use on our Asus cellphones.
The advantages of DynamicApps Internet Speed Meter Lite:
- Minimal bugs.
- Runs smoothly on dotted Asus cellphones as long as they have Android 4.0 and above.
- Display daily quota usage statistics in an easy-to-read table.
- Can display internet speed in notification and status bar.
- Can be used to limit and control internet quota usage.
Cons of Internet Speed Meter Lite DynamicApps:
- The free version has incomplete features, you could say the developer of this application is quite stingy.
- Cannot display upload-download speed side by side in the status bar. Speed displayed is the total outgoing and incoming bandwidth (total uploads plus downloads).
- Must buy pro version to get all features.
- Don’t have a speed test feature to test internet speed on our cellphones.
Using the Internet Speed Meter application – AndroidCodeX
Furthermore, we can also try the Internet Speed Meter application from AndroidCodeX to display internet speed on Asus cellphones. This application is also quite light and good for displaying bandwidth speeds on cellphones, both download and upload in realtime.
Read Also : Best Free Remote Desktop Software 2021
The size of this application is also quite small, only 3.2 MB. And after we tried it, it turned out that this application was very light, it didn’t take up much memory. We can also use it on all Asus cellphone brands, even those dotted as long as the android is above 4.0.
The advantages of AndroidCodeX Internet Speed Meter:
- It has a live graph feature to view upload and download speeds in real time.
- The UI is quite simple, clean, and easy to understand.
- There is a feature for monitoring quota usage which is displayed in table form so that it is easy to read.
- Can display an internet speed alert in the status bar.
Disadvantages of AndroidCodeX Internet Speed Meter:
- Cannot display upload and download speed side by side. Can only display upload speed, download only, or the total of both.
- Ads that appear too often.
- Must buy the pro version to get rid of these annoying ads.
- The features are minimal.
Asus cellphone that supports displaying internet speed
Some of the methods above can be used on all Asus cellphone brands, both the latest and the old ones, both with high specifications and standard ones. The most important thing is that you are using Android OS 4.0 and above because the above application does not support anymore if you use Android below 4.0.
Here are some Asus cellphone brands that support displaying internet speed at the top of the status bar:
Asus Zenfone 5, Asus Zenfone 2, Asus Padfone S, Asus Zenfone 6, Asus Zenfone 4, Asus Zenfone 6 ZS630KL, Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M2) ZB631KL, Asus Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL / ZB602K, Asus ROG Phone ZS600KL, Asus Zenfone 5 ZE620KL, Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC520TL, Asus Zenfone 2 ZE551ML, Asus Zenfone 5z ZS620KL, Asus Zenfone Max (M2) ZB633KL, Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB556KL, Asus ZenFone Lite (L1) ZA551KL, Asus ZenFone Live (L1) ) ZA550KL, Asus Zenfone Max Shot ZB634KL, Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M2) ZB634KL, Asus ZenFone Live (L2), Asus Zenfone 5 Lite ZC600KL, Asus Zenfone Max (M1) ZB555KL, Asus Zenfone Max Plus (M1) ZB570TL, Asus Zenfone 4 ZE554KL, Asus Zenfone 4 Selfie Lite ZB553KL, Asus Zenfone 4 Max ZC520KL, Asus Zenfone Go ZB690KG, Asus Zenpad 3 8.0 Z581KL, Asus Zenfone 3 Max ZC553KL, Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe 5.5 ZS550KL
Those are some surefire ways How to Display Internet Speed on Asus of all brands. I hope this helps. If it doesn’t work, friends can write a comment below.