HUAWEI MediaPad M6 Turbo Released! Feature 6GB RAM and 6100mAh Battery
OPTIC AXCESS — In addition to presenting high-end smartphones, Huawei has just launched its flagship tablet called MediaPad M6 Turbo.
Huawei entrusts 7nm technology Kirin 980 Octa-Core with super-fast performance. Even the chipset itself has been used by various Huawei flagship smartphones, such as Mate 20, Mate 20 Pro, P30, and P30 Pro.
Huawei buried 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage on this tablet to compensate for the capabilities of the chipset. If the internal capacity is less relieved, users can embed microSD up to 512 GB.
This hardware combination makes MediaPad M6 Turbo able to devour even heavy games or applications. In addition, GPU Turbo, AI Acceleration, and Network Acceleration feature help this tablet to improve performance while the game is running.
Do not forget, Liquid Colling with 9 layers can keep the temperature of the MediaPad M6 Turbo remains stable even though its users play games in old conditions though. The battery capacity of 6,100 mAh which is present on this tablet is claimed to be able to last for 12.5 hours to run offline videos Full HD resolution (1080p).
Meanwhile, the HUAWEI MediaPad M6 Turbo also has 90 hours of endurance when playing music nonstop or 600 hours in standby. To be able to fully charge the battery from 0% to 100% only takes 2.2 hours.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Launched, With 8GB of RAM and 3 Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
- Galaxy M21, M31, and M41 specifications were revealed.
- OPPO Reno2 Z uses a 48 MP camera and MediaTek Helio P90
- LG Q70 Launched with 4000 mAh Battery and Snapdragon 675
For the screen has a width of 8.4 inches with a resolution with Quad HD resolution (2560 x 1600 pixels) and IPS technology. With the presence of IPS technology, it allows users to still be able to see content on the screen up to a 178-degree angle.
Huawei also presents Dual Stereo speakers with support for Harman Kardon Golden Ears, Dolby Atmos, and Dolby Vision to pamper its users when watching videos or playing games.
Concerning photography business, this tablet is equipped with a 13 MP back camera and 8 MP front camera which is enough to take photos properly. HUAWEI MediaPad M6 Turbo comes in 2 models consisting of:
WiFi (6 GB RAM + 128 GB internal storage) = 2,699 Yuan or around $ 377.
WiFi and 4G-LTE (6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage) = 2,999 Yuan or around $ 419.