LG Q70 Launched with 4000 mAh Battery and Snapdragon 675
OPTIC AXCESS — LG has just launched its latest Q series smartphone called the LG Q70 in South Korea. This smartphone is a successor of the LG Q60.
The screen has followed the current trend which fills the front with a punch hole on the top left. The screen itself has a width of 6.4 inches with Full HD + resolution (2340 x 1080 pixels) and has an aspect ratio of 18.5: 9.
The front camera itself has a resolution of 16 MP which is in the punch hole. This front camera can accommodate selfies or video calls with good thanks to the AI Beauty features it has.
While the three rear cameras have a 32 MP main camera configuration, a 5 MP secondary camera and a 13 MP ultra-wide camera. The combination of the main and secondary cameras allows taking bokeh (blurred background) photos instantly.
While the ultra-wide rear camera is capable of producing photos with a large area. Of course, the rear camera is also equipped with AI Scene Detection which allows the determination of scenes or scenes by artificial intelligence in order to get the best photos.
For hardware, the LG Q70 is equipped with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 Octa-Core chipset complete with an Adreno 612 GPU. 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage has also been presented in this smartphone.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Launched, With 8GB of RAM and 3 Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
- Galaxy M21, M31, and M41 specifications were revealed.
- OPPO Reno2 Z uses a 48 MP camera and MediaTek Helio P90
LG itself has presented a slot to embed microSD up to 2TB on this device. The LG Q70 has also passed the MIL-STD-810G endurance test which proves that it has been resistant to impact, shock, high temperature, low temperature, and humidity.
The battery capacity of 4,000 mAh which is present in it is claimed to be able to last almost all day under normal use. The Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging feature is embedded in this product.
To bring a blaring sound, LG has also pinned DTS: X 3D Cinema Sound features on this device. LG Q70 is also equipped with a special button to activate Google Assistant.
A fingerprint sensor has been pinned on the back. Not to forget, the Face Unlock feature has also been pinned on this device that allows users to unlock the screen using only the face.
For connectivity, the LG Q70 has been equipped with support for two SIM cards, 4G-LTE network, WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0 LE, VoLTE, GPS, NFC, and USB Type-C port. As a smartphone in 2019, the LG Q70 uses the Android 9 Pie operating system.
This smartphone is sold at a price that reaches 548,900 Won, or about $453.