OPTICXCESS — NieR Replicant Remaster Difficulty Mode Guide
Nier Replicant Remaster This is a game you have to skip a few times to unlock 100% of its content and to be able to see all available endings and it is possible that you will want to change the difficulty mode to add some “spice” to your game. In this game the difficulty modes have important differences so it is important that you know what you are getting into.
NieR Replicant Remaster Difficulty Mode Guide
As we said before, their NieR Replicant Remaster’s difficulty mode is very different from one another. Next we will show the characteristics of each difficulty level.
Read Also : NieR Replicant Remaster Combat Tips
Easy difficulty mode
- The maximum life of the player is 1.5 times higher than usual
- Double magic points recovery speed
- Enemy magic bullet damage halved
- PV and PM are fully recovered when resuming from saved files.
Normal difficulty mode
- The HP and MP are at the same level as the last time you saved the game while resuming the file save.
Difficult difficulty mode
- The maximum life of the player is 0.7 times the normal level
- The enemy item drop rate is 1.5 times higher at normal level
- Enemy aggressiveness has been increased
- The enemy’s attack power after the second route of the story is 5 times higher than normal level.
- The maximum strength of the enemy is 3 times higher than normal (15 times after the second story)
- Enemy armor resistance is 3 times higher normal (15 times after second story line)
- Increased protective break resistance
- Armored enemies are harder to take down
- The timer illumination time is 0.66x the normal level
- PV and PM are at the same level as the last time you saved the game while resuming the file.
Here’s all the information you need to know what difficulty modes exist and how they are different from NieR Replicant Remaster.
Read Also : Nier Replicant Unlock All Endings Game Guide
If you want to add something else you can leave a comment below. Hopefully useful and see you in the next guide. All the best!