OPTICXCESS — Nier Replicant Unlock All Endings Game Guide
Nier Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remaster is a game that has several endings. To be able to see all of them, not only do you have to skip the game a few times, you also have to meet other requirements. Watching all the ending can be overwhelming if you don’t know what to do.
In this guide we will provide all the necessary information to know how to get all the NieR Replicant Remaster endings.
Nier Replicant Unlock All Endings Game Guide
NieR Replicant Remaster Ver. 1.22474487139 Remaster has four different endings which you can see if you meet certain conditions in your game. The first two endings are not actual endings, but transitional events that lead to two possible endings that are considered to be the climax of the story.
Read Also :
Next we’ll break down how you can get to each of the endings and what the requirements for each are.
Nier Replicant Remaster Unlock All Ending
How to get Ending A in NieR Replicant Remaster
- Complete your first game.
This is the ending played after beating the first game match. Kaine will be able to be played later on the second route. New events and meetings also opened.
How to get Ending B in NieR Replicant Remaster
- Finish your second game.
This was the end that was reached after beating the second game match. The Iron Pipe one-handed sword is obtained automatically at the start of the third game.
How to get Ending C in NieR Replicant Remaster
- Collect 33 types of weapons (This includes all three weapons from all 15 Nightmare dungeons)
- Complete your third game path.
- Choose kill kaine after defeating her.
This is the end to reach if you decide to kill Kaine after defeating her. Previously, you had to collect 33 types of weapons, including those obtained at 15 Nightmares. Defeat Lord of Shadows to open the fight with Kaine.
How to get NieR Replicant Remaster’s Ending D
- Collect 33 types of weapons (This includes all three weapons from 15 Nightmare dungeons).
- Complete your third game path.
- Choose save kaine after defeating them.
- Viewing this suffix will erase all of your game data (note that you can restore it by starting a new game on your way to ending E)
This is the end to be achieved if you decide to sacrifice yourself for kaine. Previously, you had to collect 33 types of weapons, including those obtained at 15 Nightmares. Defeat Lord of Shadows to open the fight with Kaine. Be careful when selecting this option, as it will erase all of your game data, but only temporarily.
How to get the Ending E NieR Replicant Remaster
- Starting a new game after unlocking ends D.
- Proceed to La Aérea.
- Go down the alternative historical route and witness the ending of E.
- Select “Yes” to restore your game progress before it was deleted at the end of D.
This new suffix is unlocked by viewing Ending D (which temporarily deletes your save files). When you start a new game again, you must advance to Aerie to start the Ending E storyline. After completing the new E E ending storyline, you must answer “Yes” to the Ending question to recover your saved files that were deleted in E Ending.
A step-by-step guide for viewing all NieR Replicant Remaster endings
Next we’re going to take a series of steps so that you know what you have to do to get all of the endings and don’t miss a single one. It matters NO.You have to choose the end of D before you open the endings A, B, and C.
- Complete the first match of the game.
- See the end of A.
- The second game of the game starts (Kaine).
- Finish match of both games.
- See the ending B.
- The third game of the game starts.
- Collect 30 types of weapons.
- Defeat Shadowlord and Kaine.
- Choose to kill Kaine.
- See the end of C.
- The fourth game of the game begins.
- Defeat Kaine.
- Choose to sacrifice yourself for Kaine. (Selecting this option will temporarily erase all of your game data afterwards.)
- See the end of D.
- Start a new game and continue to the Aerie story section to start a new path of Final E history.
- See the ending E.
- Answer “Yes” to the last question at the end of the story line.
Here’s all the information you need to know about Nier Replicant Remaster Unlock All Ending.
If you want to add something else to this guide you can leave a comment below. I hope this helps and see you in the next. All the best!