OPTIC AXCESS — Nokia 7.2 with a 48MP Camera and 6GB RAM Appears at IFA 2019
After many leaks circulating on the internet, HMD Global finally launched its latest middle-class smartphone called Nokia 7.2 in the IFA 2019 event in Germany.
Nokia 7.2 has used a 6.3-inch screen with Full HD + resolution (2280 x 1080 pixels), IPS technology, PureDisplay, and a 19: 9 ratio perspective that fills the front complete with waterdrop-shaped bangs on the top.
Scratch-resistant glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3 has also been pinned on this smartphone to minimize the occurrence of scratches on the screen. For the rear body is also coated with glass which adds an interesting impression when exposed to light reflection.
The front camera that is present on her bangs also has a resolution of 20 MP with Carl Zeiss lens and AI Beauty features so that it can produce selfies with smooth, radiant faces.
Following the current trend, the Nokia 7.2 is also equipped with three Carl Zeiss-lensed rear cameras that have a 48 MP main camera configuration with Quad-Pixel technology, a 5 MP secondary camera, and an 8 MP ultra-wide camera.
With the presence of Quad-Pixel technology, the default camera will produce a 12 MP resolution photo that is richer in information and color compared to 48 MP.
While the combination of the main and secondary cameras can produce bokeh effect photos using ZEISS Modern, ZEISS Swirl, and ZEISS Smooth features. HMD Global has also pinned the Night Mode feature to enable the main camera to produce night photos that are brighter and more detailed than using Auto Mode.
The main camera is also capable of recording 4K video with audio spatially. While the ultra-wide rear camera is capable of producing photos with a large area up to 118 degrees.
Nokia 7.2 is also equipped with a special button to activate Google Assistant which has a new feature called Ambient Mode. This one feature allows users to check the weather, list jobs, control smart home devices without the need to touch a smartphone.
The pacemaker kitchen is entrusted to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core chipset which saves on consuming battery power but has powerful performance thanks to 14nm process technology.
Meanwhile, the Nokia 7.2 comes with two variants consisting of 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal storage and 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. Both of these variants can be added with microSD up to 512 GB.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Released! Featured Snapdragon 855 and 48MP Camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
- Galaxy M21, M31, and M41 specifications were revealed.
- OPPO Reno2 Z uses a 48 MP camera and MediaTek Helio P90
- LG Q70 Launched with 4000 mAh Battery and Snapdragon 675
- HUAWEI MediaPad M6 Turbo Released! Feature 6GB RAM and 6100mAh Battery
This smartphone is also equipped with a 3,500 mAh battery capacity that has an artificial intelligence or Artificial Intelligence (AI) feature that makes HMD Global dare to claim that its durability can reach 2 days.
Unfortunately, this device only supports 10W battery charging, despite using a USB Type-C port. A fingerprint sensor has also been pinned on the back which allows users to open the lock by using a fingerprint.
In selected countries, Nokia 7.2 has been equipped with NFC features. While the pure Android 9 Pie operating system has been embedded in this smartphone. Thanks to the Android One program, this product will get the latest and fastest operating system updates for 2 years.
In other words, Nokia 7.2 will get the fastest Android 10 and Android 11 operating systems. In addition, Google also promises that this smartphone will get security updates for 3 years.
Not to forget, support for two SIM cards, Face Unlock, 4G-LTE network, WiFi, FM Radio, GPS, aptX Audio, GPS, and Bluetooth has been present on this device. HMD Global will sell Nokia 7.2 at the end of September 2019 in Europe with prices starting at 299 Euros or around $ 330.