OPPO Reno 2, Reno 2F, and Reno 2Z specifications were revealed — OPPO Reno is the new OPPO smartphone series that officially replaced the F and R families in various countries.
With positive enthusiasm in various countries, OPPO finally announced it was preparing to launch the Reno 2 series in India on 28 August 2019. Based on the leaked circulations, this latest series will have three variants consisting of Reno 2, Reno 2Z, and Reno 2F.
The three variants of Reno 2 will also have different hardware specifications and fight in their respective segments. Interestingly, all three will also have four rear cameras at once.
OPPO Reno 2
This smartphone will use a fast Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset thanks to the 8nm process technology. This middle-class chipset has also been used by Samsung Galaxy A80.
To compensate for the capabilities of the chipset, OPPO will embed 8 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal storage in Reno 2. While the screen has a width of 6.5 inches with Full HD + resolution, AMOLED technology, and a 20: 9 ratio perspective that really fills the front with no bangs or punch holes at all.
The front camera will be 16 MP resolution plus an LED Flash that uses a Rising Camera system with a shark fin shape similar to the first generation OPPO Reno. This is what allows the screen is really full and has a thin bezel.
While the four rear cameras will have a 48 MP main camera configuration with a Sony IM586 sensor, an 8 MP ultra-wide camera with a 116-degree viewing angle, a 13 MP telephoto camera with 2x Optical Zoom, and a 2 MP secondary camera.
The battery that will be embedded in OPPO Reno 2 will reach 4,000 mAh with super-fast battery charging features VOOC 3.0 Flash Charging. According to speculation, the price will be under 35,000 Rupees or around USD $489.
OPPO Reno 2Z
The Reno 2Z screen will completely fill the front without the presence of a 6.53-inch wide bang Full HD + resolution, AMOLED technology, and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5 scratch-resistant glass.
MediaTek Helio P90 chipset along with 8 GB RAM and 256 GB internal storage will be trusted to be the engine of this device. OPPO Reno 2 features, such as a 4,000 mAh battery capacity and support for VOOC 3.0 Flash Charging will be present in it.
The front camera of this smartphone has a resolution of 16 MP with a pop-up system. While the four rear cameras have a 48 MP combination camera with Sony IMX586 sensor, 8 MP ultra-wide camera, 13 MP telephoto camera, and 2 MP secondary camera for instant notch (blurred background) photos. The price of the 2Z Reno is rumored to be under 25,000 Rupees or around USD $389.
OPPO Reno 2F
Although the leaked hardware and screen specifications are not yet known, the OPPO Reno 2F is rumored to be using four rear cameras with a 48 MP resolution camera with Samsung ISOCELL Bright GM1 sensor. But the configuration of the other three rear cameras is unknown. For the price of the Reno 2F, it is estimated to be under 20,000 Rupees or around USD $279.
These three OPPO Reno 2 variants will both use Color OS 6.1 based on the Android 9 Pie operating system. Viewed carefully, all three variants have hardware specifications and price estimates in the middle class.
It looks like OPPO will launch another Reno 2 smartphone for the upper class with 20x Zoom capability. For that, let’s just wait for further information that usually rolls in the next few days.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Launched, With 8GB of RAM and 3 Rear Cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
- Galaxy M21, M31, and M41 specifications were revealed.