OPTIC AXCESS — Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
Recently Samsung has officially launched the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G smartphone in New York, United States.
In addition to supporting for 5G networks and powerful performance, Samsung also relies on the ability of the rear camera to produce good photos.
At first glance, this device has a four rear camera configuration consisting of a 12 MP main camera (aperture f / 1.5 and f / 2.4, OIS, two-pixel Autofocus), 12 MP telephoto camera (aperture f / 2.1, PDAF, OIS), camera 16 MP ultra-wide (f / 2.2 aperture), and 3D ToF camera.
With the support of four cameras at the same time, DxOMark has named him as the new king of smartphones with the best camera in 2019. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G has managed to get a total score of rear cameras reaching 113 points.
The score beats the Huawei P30 Pro and the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G which has a score of 112 points. Not only that, the total score of the front camera of this device reaches 99 points, succumbing to the ASUS Zenfone 6 with a total score of 98 points and the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G with a total score of 97 points.
Although the total score of the rear camera is the highest, the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G is still slightly below the Huawei P30 Pro when viewed from the score for photos. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G has a photo score reaching 118 points, but this Huawei P30 Pro has a photo score reaching 119 points.
With this slight difference, both of these high-end smartphones can produce images with good quality even in the daytime and nighttime conditions.
As for the video score, the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G gets 101 points higher than the Galaxy S10 5G (100 points) and Huawei P30 Pro (97 points). Thanks to the balance in taking photos and recording better videos, the Galaxy Note 10+ 5G has the highest total score on DxOMark at the moment.
For the test itself, engineers from DxOMark took and evaluated 1,500 photos and videos for more than 2 hours in his laboratory environment. While many aspects are taken into account in testing this camera ranging from Exposure, Color, Autofocus, Texture, Noise, Artifacts, Flash, Stabilization, Zoom, and Notch.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Logitech G Releases 3 Gaming Mice with 16K HERO Sensor
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Launched, With 8GB of RAM and 3 Rear Cameras