Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro Released
OPTIC AXCESS — Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro Released! Rugged and water-resistant tablet with a 7,600 mAh battery
In 2019, Samsung is very diligent in launching its latest mobile devices, ranging from smartphones to tablets.
From the tablet segment, Samsung has just introduced its hardiness device called the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro at the IFA 2019 event. This product has experienced a huge increase compared to the previous hardiness tablet, the Galaxy Tab Active 2.
At first glance, the Galaxy Tab Active Pro has a 10-inch screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels and has a 16: 9 ratio perspective. Even though the screen is wide, the bezel in all four corners is still fairly large.
This tablet also has DeX (Desktop eXperience) support which allows this tablet to provide an experience like using a desktop computer when connecting to a screen or television.
In addition, this DeX feature can also provide a two-monitor experience when users connect the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro with an external screen. Samsung has designed this tablet so that it can still work when users use thick gloves though.
Not to forget, S-Pen has also been pinned on the top left of this tablet. The presence of S-Pen will make it easier for users to be able to cross out, draw, or take notes rather than having to use a keyboard or finger touch.
As a hardiness device, Galaxy Tab Active Pro already has an IP68 certificate which proves that it is resistant to dust and water to a depth of 1.5 meters in a maximum of 30 minutes.
The MIL-STD-810G certificate that is owned also proves that this tablet has successfully passed the drop test from a height of 1.2 meters, humidity, low temperature, high temperature, and impact.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Nokia 7.2 with a 48MP Camera and 6GB RAM Appears at IFA 2019
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 will Implement a 100 MP Camera and 90Hz Full Screen
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
Turning to the hardware sector, this device has been equipped with a Snapdragon 710 Octa-Core chipset that is accompanied by 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage capable of producing powerful performance.
If the internal capacity is felt less relieved, users can add microSD up to 512 GB. The 7,600 mAh battery is believed to be the source of life energy. But there is no information about the Fast Charging feature or not.
About matters of photography, the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro has been equipped with a 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front camera that can take photos well. This tablet will be available in Germany first on October 1, 2019.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active Pro comes in two variants consisting of a WiFi version that is sold at 600 Euros or around $ 662 and a WiFi + 4G-LTE version with prices reaching 670 Euros or around $ 739.