OPTIC AXCESS — Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 will Implement a 100 MP Camera and 90Hz Full Screen
In addition to the Mi 9 Pro 5G, Xiaomi is reportedly developing a new high-end smartphone called the Mi MIX 4.
Based on the leaks that circulated, the Mi MIX 4 will use a Waterfall Screen screen design that is almost the same as the Vivo NEX 3. This design will make the screen of the Xiaomi smartphone really fill the front with a thin bezel with no bangs at all.
Interestingly, the Mi MIX 4 screen will have a 2K resolution and a high refresh rate of 90Hz. This technology allows the animation of games that can be run super smooth so that more pampering users.
From the camera sector, this smartphone will use a 100 MP main rear camera capable of producing good photos. For this reason, Xiaomi will use Samsung’s ISOCELL Bright HMX1 sensor.
While the front camera will use a pop-up system that makes it inside. In other words, this front camera will appear up when the user takes a selfie or video call.
Furthermore, this front camera will return to the inside of the user accesses the rear camera or exits the camera application. This system makes Xiaomi do not need to bring bangs or punch holes near the screen.
Not only that, but Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 will also be equipped with a 40W Fast Charging feature that can charge the battery very quickly when charging is done using the charger head and the cable that supports it.
This smartphone will also be equipped with the Mi Charge Turbo 30W Wireless Charging feature that has just been introduced by Xiaomi. This one feature allows a 4,000 mAh battery to be charged in just 25 minutes from 0% to 50%.
While full-filling from 0% to 100% can be done in just 69 minutes. It is also very likely that Mi MIX 4 will follow the current trend by embedding the Reverse Wireless Charging feature which allows this product to charge batteries for smartphones or other devices.
The kitchen will be entrusted to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ chipset with a combination of RAM up to 12 GB and storage up to 1TB which is capable of producing fast performance. 5G network support will also be present on this one device.
Unfortunately, the launch time and price have not been revealed so we have to wait for the next leak that usually rolls in the next few days.
READ ALSO :
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 – Tough Gaming Laptop
- Review the ASUS TUF Gaming FX505DT
- Review Samsung Galaxy A20
- Nokia 7.2 with a 48MP Camera and 6GB RAM Appears at IFA 2019
- Best Choice Laptops for Graphic Designers in 2019
- Samsung Galaxy M20 Officially Released with 5,000 mAh Battery and 4GB RAM
- Xiaomi Notebook Air Version 2018 Comes With More Powerful Specifications
- Honor 9X Launched with 4,000mAh Battery and 48MP Camera
- Honor 9X Pro Released, Featured 8GB RAM and 128GB Storage
- LG Launches LG UltraFine Monitor with 5K Resolution
- Review Vivo S1 Strong Mobile Phones with Excellent Performance
- Vivo V11 Pro Offers Artificial Intelligence
- Vivo Y90 Will Carry a 4,030 mAh Battery and 3 GB RAM
- Vivo Z5 Released Offers 4,500mAh Battery and 8GB RAM
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Released! Featured Snapdragon 855 and 48MP Camera
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G Becomes the King of the Best Camera Smartphone on DxOMark.
- Galaxy M21, M31, and M41 specifications were revealed.
- OPPO Reno2 Z uses a 48 MP camera and MediaTek Helio P90
- LG Q70 Launched with 4000 mAh Battery and Snapdragon 675
- HUAWEI MediaPad M6 Turbo Released! Feature 6GB RAM and 6100mAh Battery